Friday, April 11, 2008

Blender Train

Greetings,

Today I have decided to share with you my latest media production, my 3D train for my Dad's TV show. Here are some pictures of it:





The Train will be used as a transition bumper for cutting the TV show camera cuts together, I will try to post an example of this later.

Featured Media Blog:

Today, the blog I am featuring is Graphics For God this blog is a Christian (Big A+) media site where the blog owner makes very cool 3D graphics using Blender. Be sure to stop by Graphics For God and take a look!

Todays Scripture:

This is some scripture that I wanted to include in todays posting:

----------------------------------------------

Proverbs 3:4-6 (New International Version)

4 Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;

6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

----------------------------------------------

Thanks for coming,
~ZettaGeek (Joshua)





4 comments:

Maiden Of Virtue said...

That looks great Joshua!

ZettaGeek said...

Thanks, for those of you who are wondering, the background of the Train photo is Green because we will chroma-key that in Vegas Pro 8

The Cole Family said...

Thanks for the nice review about my blog! That train looks neat too!

-Joshua™

ZettaGeek said...

No problem,

We are going to be featuring other blogs as well over the course of the next few months.

Thanks for your comment,
~ZettaGeek