Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Linux

Greetings,

A few days ago I finished creating my Duel-Boot between Microsoft Windows 2000 and Ubuntu Linux. Because I custom built my computer it makes 3D Animation, Programming, and Movie Editing easier.

As usual I have been working in Blender, trying to get a bit more practice with it. As for now I am experimenting with its particle system to create a smoke effect for my Blender Train.

Featured Media Blog:

Today I am going to feature Red Moose Designs. This blog is similar to the blog I featured on Friday, this is a Blender 3D media blog ran by Matt. Red Moose Designs is a blog with Matt's blender creations and other cool media stuff like his experimentation with the voodoo camera tracking program. Be sure to stop by Red Moose Designs.

Today's Scripture:

Psalm 61:2-42

From the ends of the earth I call to you,

I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.

4 I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.
Selah

Thanks for coming by!

~Joshua(ZettaGeek)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
That's cool that you custom built your own computer! Especially since you're using Linux. Although it doesn't sound like you're completely free from Windows. :-) Neither am I since my computer doesn't have internet and my family likes Windows.

I'd be interested in the specs on that computer. I'm thinking about building a computer but I've been debating about spending all that money or saving it for college or a car etc.

Anyway, thanks for featuring my blog! Have a great day!